Thursday, July 31, 2008

The gaurdian

So i just finished studying. I went down to see my parents watching The Guardian. I've watched it before. It's a very very nice movie. It stars Ashton Kutcher and Kevin Costner. It's about the rescue team. You know, the one that goes out to sea in a helicopter and risk their lives for those boats in danger due to choppy waters or heavy storms. Its a very touching movie with a lot of compassion. It makes 1 of my top 10 movies. By the way, here they are....

1. Harry Potter : The Goblet of Fire
2. Juno
3. Accepted
4. The Guardian
5. X-men 3
6. Catch me if you can
7. Camp Rock
8. King Arthur
9. The Terminal
10. Chronicles of Narnia : The Lion, The Witch and The Wardrobe

Please note that they are in no particular order. My top 10 movies are all ties. They are all great and if you don't know any 1 of them, feel free to ask me in my chat box. Ok ciou for now.

No comments: