Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Rainy days

I found this poem my sister wrote. She is currently in New Zealand studying and apparently its been raining a lot. So my sis being her typical self wrote a poem to express her feelings. Here goes.......

rain, rain go away
come again another day
come at night if you must
end at dawn and start at dusk

let the sun peek from the skies
keep those raindrops from my eyes
stop your wind that howls aloud
unless they're here to shoo the clouds

keep my jeans all dry and nice
i swear i haven't done any vice
i am but new to the country
i don't like how you're welcoming me

rain, rain go away
let the flowers grow as they may
keep me warm below my knees
rain, rain...please?

Disclaimer : I don't own any word in the poem. The idea all belongs to my sis, Karen Siah E-Ling.

................................................................................

Today at training, Allen showed some special training equipments. Such as paddles,fins,boards. We actually have all those things already but his is much better for improving. But also much more expensive. One of them was this special paddle which is larger than normal but also lighter. So you feel as if your hands extended but you don't feel the paddle there. It was so cool using it. Anyway it was highly recomemded for us to buy 1. It's $25. Yup they only sell in US. Adam's mom is going to buy it and we pay her. I'm not sure if i'm going to get one. Still thinking if the price is worth it. He also showed Adam and Kin Seng his drag pants. It's a special pair of pants that slows you down during training. It makes swimming harder therefore making you stronger.

Ok need to study again. Ciou!

Oh, and thanks to all the people that spoke in my chatbox. =)

No comments: