Saturday, July 26, 2008

Ghim Hann: depressed.....Me: stoked as hell!

If you read Ghim Hann's blog or my blog, you know that we have a competition today. I didn't know what to expect because if you guys followed my blog, you will know i was sick and skipped 1 week of training. Anyway here were my times(the times in the brackets are my personel best).......

50m Backstroke: 37.39 (38.13)
50m Butterfly: 31.17(31.75)
100m Freestyle: 1.02.58(1.02.94)

Yup!!!!I improved in all the events!!! Guess the 1 week sick didn't affect my sprinting. But i'm sure it affected my endurance. I'll see how i do tomorrow then. I guess i'm doing well because this competition i had no pressure. I went there to have fun and had no expectations.

By the way, check out Ghim Hann's blog to see his review of the competition.
http://shit-just-got-real.blogspot.com/

No comments: