Thursday, July 24, 2008

I wonder


Sometimes i wonder......that when my friends talk about people they find annoying , do they talk about me when i'm not there. What do they think of me? Do they think i'm self-centred? Irritating? Getting too close? Boring? Do they get into their small little group and talk about me the way they talk about others when i'm with them? When they describe me to someone, how do they describe me? If someone were to talk bad about me, would they defend me, or agree? Or am i just a mere average person in our group of friends. The guy that will slip past every body's mind. The guy that makes people go....''Oh! Yea Keith. I forgot about him.'' What do they think of me? I wonder.........

.....................................................................................

On my swimming side. Things haven't been good. As some of you may know, i was sick the whole of last week. Therefore, Allen has decided to put me on special training until i get my form back. My training will consist more of endurance and possibly tougher compared to the rest. Oh well, damn the flu!

No comments: