Monday, July 7, 2008

Call me an asshole, 1 more time......

If you've watched the movie, you'll know what that line means. Its from Hancock. I watched it yesterday with David,Yuan and Allen. Haha. It was so weird going out with your coach. Anyway, my thoughts on the movie, great effects. But poor storyline. The story was a bit too simple and short. The movie lasted less than 1 hour 30 minutes. Not creative enough. But credit to the effects. It kinda reminded me of Spiderman, but spidey was a little better.




In London, i saw another super performance from Nadal, who have beaten the all-mighty Federer on a grass court. The match was won in 5 sets.6-4 6-4 6-7(5-7) 6-7(8-10) 9-7. The match was interrupted by rain twice. And it became the longest ever Wimbledon final. Lasting for 4 hours. I hope someday Nadal will overtake Federer as the world number 1. Until then, I'm sure he will just enjoy his Rolland Garros-Wimbledon double. By the way, the last person to win this marvellous double was Bjorn Borg in 1980.

No comments: