Sunday, June 29, 2008

2nd day......


Ok this is going to be shorter than yesterday. Today i had 100m fly and 50m free.

Journey there....

This time followed my parents there. Same story, i slept in the car. Until we reached the pool. The warm up was same as yesterday also. I swam in the diving pool. But this time i swam alone.

100m Butterfly

I was placed in a heat where i knew no one. Except for Georgiyi Simak. I knew he was quite fast but told myself to take it as a challenge. Since fly i can't look at the other swimmers I'll fast forward to the finish. I finished 1.11.19 and beat someone in lane 3 by a touch. But Simak was 5 seconds behind me. WOW!!

Ok here is the good part. I didn't swim my 50m free. That's why I'm here typing this thing. I got fed up of waiting and left the pool. Oh well, still got 2nd and 3rd leg.

No comments: