Wednesday, June 18, 2008

EMO.......

Ok so i listened to an old song which once used to be my favorite song until i grew sick of it. Now i am back to enjoying it again. But the bad thing about it is that its an emo song. This are 1 of the very few emo songs i like. Not a big fan of emo. Im a happy person =).

Ashley Parker Angel-Let you go
Broken promises,
But you dont really mind,
Its not the 1st time and you know it,
Don't you know,
Tell me why it is you only smile inside,
But when you break me into nothing,
Don't you know,
Its not like I haven't tried over and over again,
Stupid fights,wrong or right,
Goodbye!!!

(Chorus)
I remember when you came with me that night,
We said forever, that you would never let me go,
But here i am again,
With nothing left inside,
Know i don't wanna,
But i gotta let you go.

You're the one mistake i really didn't mind,
So beautiful,unmerciful,
It took me down,
Too little and too late,
See now i know your kind,
You fake it easy just to please me,
Don't you know,
Its not like we haven't tired over and over again,
Sleepless nights,wrong or right,
Goodbye!!!

(Chorus)

I gotta let you go,
Its you,
There's nothing i can do

(Chorus)

No comments: