Friday, June 27, 2008

Tagged........


Ok i still find this whole tagged thing pretty lame but what the hell, i'll give it a try. I was tagged by Serena on like how a random song can remind you of people. Such as friends/family/loved ones. Ok so here goes........

Fort Minor-Remember the name : Q-hung
Kate Voegele-Only fooling myself : Mariam and my sis
LFO-Every other time : Me
Black Eyed Peas-Let's get it started : Stingray performance team of 2005!!!!
Haley James Scott-Halo : My sis
Yellowcard-Rough landing holly : My sis again
Aerosmith-I don't want to miss a thing : Serena
Yellowcard-Only one : Serena
Linkin Park-Bleed it out : Azfar and Rohaizad
Red Hot Chili Peppers-Dani California : Tiam
Good Charlotte-Keep your hands off my girl : Lihui and Joanne
Greenday-Holiday : My bro
Akon-Belly dancer : Naufal
Five For Fighting-Superman : Superman
Juanes-La Camisa Negra : Matthew
Linkin Park-What Ive Done : Human beings
Justin Timberlake-Like i love you : Serena
Simple Plan-Jump :Me
Backstreet boys-Drowning : Serena (probably the song that reminds me about you the most)
Guns N' Roses-Sweet child O mine : Azfar
Akon-Smack that : Cindy Ong
Taylor Swift-Teardrops on my guitar : Kar Sing
The Offspring-Hit that : My bro
Simple Plan-Shut Up : My sis
Ronan Keating-When you say nothing at all : Serena and Mariam
Usher-Yeah! : Wade Robson
Good Charlotte-The world is black : Tiam
Avril Lavign-Sk8ter Boi : Charlene
Simple Plan-Welcome to my life : Tiam
Good Charlotte-Lifestyles of the rich and famous : Paris Hilton
Jojo-Too little too late : Kok Weng
Sum41-Over my head : Tiam
Will Smith-Black Suits Comin : Naufal,Chai,MinYi,J.Ho
Rihanna-Unfaithful : Chantal
Barry Louis Polisar-All i want is you : Serena
Flo-rida-Low : Addy

No comments: