Monday, April 21, 2008

Touched my soul.

I've just finished watching Atonement. It's one of the saddest shows I've ever watched and unlike other movies, this doesn't have a happy ending. The 2 main stars that thought were destined for a ''happy ending'' ended up dying. All this happened because of 1 small little tiny misunderstanding that carried on for 5 years. And the best thing is, the real culprit got away happily married and got his ''happy ending''. I greatly suggest many people to watch but i must say it's not for the faint hearted because there is some sad images of the war victims. The message is load and clear, WAR IS BAD!!!

Today i also got to watch 2 episodes of One Tree Hill. Yes you can consider me addicted. If you do follow the series you can understand why its so addictive. The betrayal......the lies......the ''happy ending'' that i like and the excitement.

I'm still sick so have skipped training for the last 3 days. Anyway today i watched a motivational video on you tube for swimmers. It helped me a lot. For all athletes no matter what sport your in......remember........even when you start to ask your self ''is the pain really worth it''. The answer is YES!! Many great athletes didn't win medals or break records by just sitting around. The trained their ass off and believed in themselves.

Song of the day:
(sorry can't find a song sad enough to match my feelings right now)

1 comment:

serena (: said...

hah.u admitted that your addicted to one tree hil :P