Saturday, April 19, 2008

Ranting about orange day



Today i'm in a horrible mood. My school had this pogram called orange day where all of us had to where orange shirts. Hated it. I was also sick and they put all of us into the stuffy hall where we had to read for 45 minutes while they played some sesated songs. This morning i woke up feeling like crap. Felt nausiaus in the hall and now coughing until my throat feels like it's on fire. So that's practicly my day. Skiped training today and manage to watch 1 episode of a new one tree hill season going to skip tommorow as well. Hopefully can be well enough to catch the Man United game tommorow. I'm also going to start this thing where after every post i end it with a song title which tells how my day went so today.....

Song of the day :
Good Charlotte , The world is black

No comments: