Sunday, April 27, 2008

Someday he'll pay.

Man United is now like a beggar that found a coin on the floor 15 feet away but just as he was about to take it somebody kicked it away.I am currently very angry. After watching the Chelsea vs Man United game i am absolutely furious. I know i am sounding like a sore loser right now but we lost because of lousy refereeing. He gave a penalty for a ball-to-hand handball on Carrick. Then minutes after that O'Shea was pulled away from the ball in the Chelsea penalty box and guess what the ref said. ''Play On!". I say WHAT THE &*$#. Now the Blues are level on points with us with 2 games to go. Pressure on. Next match is Barcelona at Old Trafford. Looking forward to that match.

Today i just watched another movie i didn't see when it came out. My super ex-girlfriend. My comments, its stupid. Senseless comedy. I'm too mature for this type of thing. Haha no la found it quite funny but still a bit dull.

No comments: