Saturday, April 12, 2008

Easter clebration.


Today my school had an Easter celebration done by the christian fellowship club. And even though i am Buddhist, i found the thing rather interesting. We played a very interesting game involving Jesus Christ and Easter. I also got to listen to some christian songs and hear a speech about Jesus. I had totally no regrets of going. I had always been a believer in God even though i am not very religious. Other than that, school was normal. Started with another 1 of Pn Maizon's boring classes. I would like to congratulate Li Hui who is probably going to kill me if she finds out about this. Got boyfriend already.

Another topic, i am looking forward to the match tomorrow against Arsenal. Go Devils!!! Predicting a win for my team since Arsenal will be low on confidence since they got knocked out of the Champions League. And also we have to win to maintain our lead on top.

I didn't go training today. Decided to rest. I stayed in my room since i came back from school since my sister had party and invited her friends downstairs.So i manage to watch 3 episodes of how i met your mother. 1 of the episodes had a special guest appearance of Britney Spears. She can't act for nuts. And trust me it was easily noticeable.

No comments: