Thursday, April 10, 2008

Today's day........

Today started with me waking up at 8.30. Very early considering i usually wake up at 10. I woke up early thinking of going to basketball at my school. But Vin Sen didn't sms me to tell me who was there.
See i have this thing that i don't like many people there and also i am crap at basketball so its quite embarrassing in front of many people. So i stayed up and went online.
Talked to online for sometime until it was time for lunch. Went to
school and everything was pretty boring after that. Until it was time for pj where it just stopped raining. The field was flooded so went to the back of my school hall and played footsal on tarmac road.
It was the funniest game i ever played. It was great as i scored a goal haha. After that school ended and i went to swimming. In case you didn't know, i go training every Monday,Wednesday,Thursday,and Friday.
Training was normal except the warm up. It was very strange as we started with a 50m sprint with just 2 breaths. Not the usual warm program we usually do.
Oh well. The coach knows best. I end today's post here as i am getting sleepy. Meaning i will Miss the Roma game tonight.

No comments: