Sunday, April 13, 2008

International understanding


Today Leo Club SMSJ had their annual International Understanding. The performances were great. There was a magic show who did a very Mondo Magic trick. It was amazing. There was also a performance done by out previous student who graduated last year. His performance was the best out of all. Addy and Kar Sing were quite disappointed because they didn't show the solo canon rock guitar performance. I wasn't effected since i can't appreciate this kind of thing anyway.

Earlier that day, we had sort of a mini amazing race. It was great for me,being an amazing race fan. I actually wasn't suppose to enter but Ben dropped out from Pravin's team so i replaced him. We won 1st!!!!haha. It was a very good experience for me.

Later that day, we went to ara(my cousin's house) to celebrate my mom's b'day which is actually this Tuesday. Ate some cake and talked to my cousin's. I guess i should sleep now since i am waking up early tomorrow morning for a run with my family. If i do well it will be great for my confidence since i haven't been doing so good. Bye!

No comments: