Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Another tag

1.At what age do you wish to get married?
Hmm.....around 27

2.Study hard or play hard?
Trying to study hard..........definitely trying to play hard

3.Do you believe in true friends?
Of course. There are nice people out there in a cruel world

4.Do you think you have enough confidence?
I think i have confidence, but not enough.

5.Who is the person you trust the most?
Family, true friends, people i love

6.Who is your favourite cartoon character?
Homer and Bart Simpson

7. What is your ideal friend?
Someone i know i can trust. Someone i know will never let me down. Someone i already have

8. What is the best part of your life?
Knowing i actually live. Knowing that God put me here on Earth.

9. Do you believe in eternity love?
Of course.....What do you call the people who die as a couple????

10. If you have all the time and money in the world, what would you do?
Travel the world.

11. When will you feel sad?
When I'm hurt. When I feel like i can't handle this thing called life. When I'm disappointed with myself.

12. Balloons or Candy?
Candy.

13. Feelings you hate the most?
The feeling of being useless. When i am the cause of someones pain.

14. What is your childhood ambition?
I was a child. So i wanted to be a superhero!!!!

15. Do you believe in love at first sight?
I only had 14 years to figure that out. Give me more time.....

16. What do you want now?
To be in Beijing!

17. Who do you hope to be always behind you, supporting you?
I want everyone to of course. Who likes knowing someone wants to watch you burn?

18. People who are going to be hated by you?
People that think they are oh so great at everything.

19. Describe the person who tagged you in five words.
I love her very much.

20. If you had 1 thing to wish for what would it be?
To be someone great. Someone that people idolize. Not for fame or fortune. For self-satisfaction

Tagging :
I'm sure quite a lot have done this already.

No comments: