Saturday, January 10, 2009

SAG day 2

Another day of the Selangor Age Group. I had 4 events today.

400 Freestyle : 4.51.22

Was happy with this time. But still expected better. I got 5th AGAIN. Had a good race.

400IM : 5.40.37

Improved. But still a horrible time. My splits were crazy. Have to get my strategy right. Still don't find this event fun. I got a Bronze.

50 Butterfly : 30.68

Improved too. I got 6th. Not bad. Nothing much to say about a 50m event.

Relay (4x100 freestyle) : 4.05.68

We won Gold!!!! Well we expected it since 3 of us were in the top 10 in the individual event. I went 1st so i had to honour of getting my own time. It was 1.00.22. Even faster compared to yesterday. Still can't go sub 1 minute. but oh well. It rocked. Team mates were Kin Ho, Shaun Foong and Adam Lim.
random photo's

forgot who took this




Caroline merajuk-ing





Lunch time-haha

No comments: