Monday, December 1, 2008

Stop it!!!!

There's something that have been bugging me. EVERYWHERE I GO I SEE OR HEAR TWILIGHT!!!! Seriously, what is wrong with you people???? Is the book and movie really THAT good. Just stop it. I feel like peeling my head off with all this Twilight Twilight Twilight. The story doesn't even sound attractive. It's just some suck ass vampire falling in love. SO????? Whats so great??? The story doesn't even make sense. Please can this stupid Twilight phase just pass. I want it to go away. All of it. Its too much. This craze is off the roof. I havn't read the book, and i havn't watched the movie, and i know i shouldn't judge so fast. But why so crazy about it???? There hasn't been such a craze since ever!!!!! ARGH!!!!!!

1 comment:

Nat Suraya said...

keith, it's awesome. the book is better than the movie. go read the book. just go and do it.

lol!