Friday, December 5, 2008

Lifetime experience

Yesterday night/ today morning was really cool. I went for the shooting for the Milo ad. I didn't get to do much though, because i was only a supporting role. But to be honest, im glad i didn't get the main thing. David looked like he was really suffering. He didn't get any rest. Anyway, i liked all the technical stuff and the way the set up the shots. I find the crew very fun people and they seem to be in a vacation all their life. Eventually us(the supporting roles) got to go back at around 5. Called my sis to pick me up. She and Dennnis eventually arrived. On the way back was kinda horrible. It was raining very heavily and the highway was heavily flooded. On top of that, found out the car had a flat. So Dennis changed the tires in the rain.

That's about it. Sorry, not in a mood to talk much about it. But to me it was a really cool experience. Thank God for Adam's Nintendo DS to keep me awake and occupied. They (the crew) served us very well. They brought a catering van and had lots of food for us. Even had hot Milo and Maggie Mee for us. When i reached home about 6, i went straight to bed. Didn't shower or anything. I just fell on my bed.

No comments: