Thursday, December 25, 2008

Langkawi/Christmas

Just got back from my cousin's house for a Christmas party. But 1st i want to talk about my Langkawi trip which i came back from yesterday.

we left on Sunday and touched down on Langkawi Airport around 5pm. the sun was blazing hot and the heat was unbearable. !st day wasn't much. We checked in to the hotel and went for dinner near Chenang Beach. After dinner, we just walked down the stores located on the beach. That night we stayed up at my cousin's room drinking duty-free liquer and eating duty-free chocolate.

We woke up the next morning. Had our day planned and was set to go. We were suppose to get on the cable car early in the morning and then have lunch and go back to the hotel to change so that we can go to the waterfall. Well so we thought. Hearing that plan i changed in to my jeans, when we got to the cable car, it was close due to strong winds. So our day all went hay-wire. So we decided to head to the waterfall. And yes i had to go there in my shoes and jeans. Therefore resulting in me not being able to play in the water. After lunch, we tried the cable car and thankfully it was open. That night we went into Kuah Town to see the giant Eagle statue. I took many pictures of it as i found it rather cool.

On Tuesday, we woke up and went shopping around Kuah Town. After a quick lunch we headed for the Airport. And that's pretty much all i did there. Wasn't much, but not bad. Now back to training again. Had a good break.


...................................................................................................

Ok now on to the Christmas party. I had a blast. I love my presents. I got a new white Manchester United Jersey with my name on the back. And also a new body glove shirt which i think is really cool.




No comments: