Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Just doing my thing


Sorry for not updating for so long. Didn't have many events to update about. But here's one for you. Sunday, me and my family went for the Chin Woo Biathlon. was pretty psyched about this event after i won it last year. My bro flew back from Perth merely 8 hours before the event on Saturday night. Therefore, none of us had to preferred amout of sleep. But it would have to do. The event started at 7.30am. We woke up at 6. I popped on my MP3 to pump myself up as i do before every race/competition. I won't bore you guys with the race info. I was happy with my result. I came in 1st and also 2nd overall if you count the older category. Other results : My bro came in 2nd behind our SEA games triathlete Ah Wei. My sis came in 2nd too after her constant complaining about the swimming portion of the race.
Power on from start to end

My bold but vain attempt to catch a seasoned triathlete up a very very steep hill


Done with one, on with the next

Last wind of effort


My sis who refused to touch the water


Although was all smiles during the run

All together it was a good race and we all enjoyed ourselves.
Hope to join again next year as a family. There are loads more pictures but i shall feel for your poor computers.


No comments: