Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Yes i'm stil addicted

I want to feel, I want to really know
I got to be the one now to tell you that you’ll forever shine
I want to feel (want to feel)
I want to see the sun (see the sun)
I want to be the one now to tell you that you’ll forever shine
Skies of America - Shine

Nothing's ever what it seems
You think you've got it figured out
Then find yourself another layer
And life can bring you to your knees
I'll lift you till you're fine
Do you wanna live in now or later
Jon McLaughlin - Another Layer

Why not?
Give yourself a chance
Nothin's gonna hold you back
Everything you want is right there waiting
Whatcha wanna do
Gotta have some faith in you
Hayden Penettiere - Try

I learned from you that I do not crumble
I learned that strength is something you choose
All of the reasons to keep on believin',
There's no question, that's a lesson
I learned from you
Miley Cyrus - I learned from you

What ever may come, were ever
you're lost remember there always be a place for us
castles we build crumbles who dust don't worry there
always be a place for us.(A place for us)
Leigh Nash and Tyler James - A place for us

You’ve got to keep your mind wind open
All the possibilities
You’ve got to live with your eyes open
Believe in what you see
Annasophia Robb - Keep your mind wide open

Someday I’m finally gonna let go
’cause I know there’s a better way
And I wanna know what’s over that rainbow

I’m gonna get out of here someday

Steve Earle - Someday
........................................................................................

Yes! Up till now i am still addicted to Bridge To Terabithia. This are a few songs from the movie. Remember awhile ago when i said all my top 10 movies are equal. Well i think i've certainly proved that this movie isn't equal with all those. Its number 1 for ever and ever.

No comments: