Tuesday, September 30, 2008

taggey taggey tag tag

Tag Rules:

1. The rules of the game get posted at the beginning.

2. Each player answers the questions about themselves.

3. At the end of the post the player then tags 5 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves a comment, letting them know they got tagged and to ask them to play and read your blog.



Time:12.37am
Name:Keith
Sisters:1
Brothers: 1
Shoe Size: 7,8,9
Height: 163-165 not sure.......
Where do you live: Subang Jaya
Favourite Drink: Some drink la
Favourite Food: Pizza

Have you ever;

Been on a plane: Yes
Sawm in the ocean: Yes
Slept in school: Yes
Broken someone's heart: Hope not
Fell of your chair: Of course
Sat by the phone all night waiting for someone to call: Not really
saved emails : Yup
Chicken pox: Nope and proud of it.
Sore Throat: Yes
Stiches: Yes. My chin
Broken nose: nope


Whats your room like: Simple
Whats right beside you: Room door
Whats the last thing you ate: Waffles

Do you ;
believe in love at first sight: Yes

Last made you smile: Everything makes me smile
You last yelled at: Haven't yelled in awhile

Today did you
Talk to someone you like: Dosen't excist
Kissed anyone: Nope
Get sick: Depends
Talked to an ex: Kinda
Miss someone: Nah

Best feeling in the world: being loved.
Do you sleep with stuffed animals: Nope
What's under your bed: A dusty tennis ball and a weird spongey toy brain
What time is it now: 12.43am

Random Qs:
Q: Is there a person who is on your mind right now: I think about certain people for certain times
Q: Do you have any siblings: 2
Q: Do you want children: ask me again in 12 years
Q: Do you smile often: Yea, definitely
Q: Do you like your hand-writing: Depends.
Q: Are your toenails painted: NO
Q: Whose bed other than yours would you rather sleep in: No ones
Q: What colour shirt are you wearing: Brown
Q: What were you doing at 7.00pm yesterday: Since 12am is considered the next day, i was at training.
Q: I can't wait till: I finish this tag
Q: When did you cry last: Can't remember
Q: Are you a friendly person: Hope so.
Q: Do you have any pets: No
Q: Where is the person you have feelings for right now?: At home
Q: Did the last person you held hands with mean anything to you now? Can't rememeber
Q: Do you sleep with the TV on?: Countless times
Q: What are you doing right now? This tag
Q: Have you ever crawled through a window? I think so.......
Q: Can you handle the truth? What truth?
Q: Are you closer to your mother or father? Depends
Q: Who was the last person you cried in front of? Family i think.......
Q: How many people can you say you've really loved? Excluding family.....not sure.
Q: Do you eat healthy? Sometimes
Q: Have you ever cried because of something someone said to you? Can't remember
Q: How often do you go to church? Twice in 14years
Q: If you're having a bad day, who are you most likely to go to? My room
Q: Are you loud or quiet most of the time? Loud i guess
Q: Are you confident? I try to be.
Q: 5 things I was doing 10 years ago: Starting kindergaten
Q: 5 snacks I enjoy: Chipsmore, Oreo, Twiggies, pineapple tarts, waffles
Q: 5 things I would do if I were a billionaire: Ask me when i am 1
Q: 5 of my bad habits: bad temper, nail biting, my left hand pulls outside(swimmer thing)
Q: 5 places I have lived in: Lived here 14years
Q: 5 jobs I've had: Student, living, anything you need, i'm there

Tag 5 people:
Ghim Hann
Ivan
Li Hui
Serena
Vin Sen

No comments: