Sunday, September 28, 2008

Always remembered

Sorry didn't post about this earlier. To Wong Choong Hann, Lee Wan Wah, and Choong Tan Fook, you 3 will always be remembered in my heart. Growing up as a kid, my dad always was a fan of badminton. Because of that, i couldn't help but watch along. Watching the everlasting determination of Choong Hann and the pure attacking flare of Tan Fook and Wan Wah mesmerized me and gave birth to my love for the game. I have since followed badminton closely watching new stars rise. But these veterans will never leave the minds of all badminton fans. They now have retired and only can give their support for the young players that will take their place. Never the less, i proudly claim these 3 players irreplaceable in terms of fighting spirit and class. May you enjoy the rest of you life.......



No comments: