Monday, September 8, 2008

Strokemaker










Yay, i finally got my new Strokemaker Paddles. Allen bought it from US. Apparently it can only be obtained there. It's made of a special flexible material so its wide but its also super light. There are also holes there to get a better feel of the water. These paddles are higly recomended by all coaches and professionals. They cost me RM110. I know the colour is abit weird but that's the way it is. There's blue but the blue ones are the really small ones and the really big ones. The sizes rage from 0,0.5,1,2,3,4,5. Mine is 2.

...........................................................................................

Ok another topic, i have absoutly fallen in love with Bridge To Terabithia. I've watched it like 5 times already. I also have grown pretty fond of Annasophia Robb. The girl in the movie. She sang a music video for it. And its just so wonderful. Here it is. Isn't she beautiful?



No comments: