Sunday, May 4, 2008

Underwater Hoki

Today we had a break from training and we played a game of underwater hoki. In case you all don't know what game is that, it is a really fun game.



Objektif: Get the weight to the other side.

Rules: Weight cannot be lifted off the ground.



That's all. Its a very simple game. But its very very rough. I got kicked in the face and now have a bruise on my forehead. I got abrations on my chin and cuts on my arms and legs. But worst of all my right arm hurts really bad. Hope its nothing serious.



Other than that, my dad just showed me a very inspirational video by Tony Robbins. Its only 20 minutes. I know most of you aren't going to watch this or even click it. But i advise you to. Its really helpfull.




1 comment:

Nat Suraya said...

dude, natasha here. link me!