Thursday, May 8, 2008

Birthday Blast!!

Today was yours truly's bday. Haha i find this post being quite ''perasan'' but i had a great day and can't wait to start typing. Anyway yesterday/today at 12am and my 1st sms came from Choong Yene then Nadia. Then Addy called me and asked isit 12am yet? Haha then Kar Sing wished me. Thanks to all of you. After that my family came to my room to give me my presents. Guess what.......i loved all of them. My sis got me a running vest, running shorts and a long sleeve shirt. My parents got me a new pair of BUM Equipment jeans. So fast forward to today at school.........a very special someone gave me a very special gift. Not to mention it was exactly what i wanted. Thanks!!!! Rest of school was usual until when the bell rang for the end of school. Addy,Ivan,Aidan and Kar sing ''tempek'' me. I was drenched so decided not to go training.

P.S Addy already started to tempek me yesterday after tuition. You bones you.

No comments: