Friday, May 2, 2008

New Month

Bye bye April.....hello May. May has always been a spacial month for me. I guess its because my birthday is in it. For those of you who doesn't know, my birthday is on 7 May. Coming soon, i can't wait for it. Other than that, May is also the month we start the 2 weeks of school holidays. YAY! But before that we have to go through suffering, pain and sacrifice. Because our exams are coming, all of us have to study hard. I guess that's a life of a student. Oh well, no point fussing over it. It sucks that my birthday is so close to my exams but hey i have an excuse to skip studying on at least 1 day.

Recently my sports life hasn't been so good. I fell sick about a week ago and now my form has dropped. So now trying to train real hard so that i get back to my original form. At least there is no competition coming up. I do not dare to think how long my form will go on. Hopefully not long.

No comments: