Friday, May 9, 2008

Love song......

I found an old love song which i heard about 7 years ago. The song is called drowning by backstreet boys.

Don't pretend you're sorry,
I know your not,
You know you got the power,
To make me weak inside,
Girl you make me breathless,
But its okay cause,
You are my survival,
Now hear me say,
I can't imagine life,
Without love,
Even forever don't seem,
Like long enough.

(chorus)
Cause every time i breath,
I take you in,
And my heart beats again,
Baby I can't help it,
You keep me,
Drowning in your love,
Every time i try to rise above,
I'm swept away by love,
Baby I can't help it,
You keep me,
Drowning in your love.

Maybe I'm a drifter,
Maybe not,
Cause i know the safety,
Of floating freely,
In your arms,
I don't need another lifeline,
Its not for me,
Cause only you can save me,
I can't imagine life,
Without your love,
And even forever don't seem,
Like long enough.

(chorus)

Go on pull me under,
Cover me with dreams,
Love me mouth to mouth now,
You know i can't resist,
Cause our the air,
That i breath.

(chorus)

Baby i can't help it,
Keep me drowning,
In your love,
I keep drowning in your love,
Baby I can't help it,
Can't help it no, no,

(chorus)

Yes.......They are wonderful lyrics. If you can think of just 1 person when you listen to this song, you know you in love. And that person is special to you.





No comments: