Friday, April 10, 2009

Sense of home


There is always a very special feel i get whenever i watch a Potter movie, read a Potter book or play a Potter game. I think their lives are so cool and just the weird music in the background and the magic and the mytical creatures and all those things. Besides the amazingly beautiful blonde(Emma Watson), the story of Harry Potter and his friends have a grip on me. It's one of those shows where it'll make you wish you're one of them. Life at Hogwarts seems so cool. My imagination have developed since getting the Hogwart experiece from the 1st movie 8 years ago. Since then i could always find it easy to imagine an adventure for them on my own. I always felt Hogwarts as the typical high school with chaos,teen agnst,scary teachers,nerds,losers,popular kids. All that alone it would seem normal. But mix it up with the magic theme and Quiditch and Defence of the Dark Arts and Hagrid's cabin and the feast in the grand hall and the dangers outside Hogwarts. And you shall get my ultimate fantasy life. Therefore, thank you J.K Rowling and the different directors who directed the Potter films for enlighting my life. If only it were all true.

-Confessions of a Harry Potter series fan.

No comments: