Sunday, April 19, 2009

National Age Group

Just finished 3 days of NAG. I had quite a good time. Didn't expect that to happen. I thought this competition will leave me lonely and sad. But it was ok. Got to know the Selangor team a little better. But performance wise it was crap. I improved 0 out of 6 events. Didn't bother to look at placings. But still it was a good experience. This was only my 2nd NAG. 2007 wasn't really memorable. But i think this would be. I want to get in the team again!!!!!! Hopefully that will be some sort of extra motivation for my remaining 3 years. Nothing much to talk about. Selangor finished top while Sabah and Sarawak claimed 2nd and 3rd respectively. Some new talents were discovered while usual stars shined even brighter. I don't regret going for this. Hope there will be more for me. Will upload pictures when i find some. Watching Man United game now. Bye!

No comments: