Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Classic when we met

It's become so hard, for me to be surprised
You're bringing back the real me, with no judgement in your eyes
Its the way you make me feel, like i'm finally something real
The words are hard to find, but i'm gonna get it right this time
So come and take my hand, let me lift you up
Take away my fears, and make me strong enough
Because when i dance with you, its how i speak the truth
Its just classic when we met, and now you made me new
- Joey Parker(Drew Seeley)
Another Cinderella Story

1 comment:

mcampos said...

i love the song!!

You're the new classic
You're the new PYT
Stands for pay young taking on the world
From the driver's seat
You look so classic, fantastic
When you own that floor
Bring the beat back once more
Let me see you do that


hahahha i'm crazy about the singer (Drew Seeley) lol =P
I love your posts and the songs you include, nice blog! ;D

...mariaaaa!!