Saturday, August 8, 2009

6 years









I just realised that yesterday(7 Aug), i am already exactly 6 years as a SSC member. I have always regarded as joining Stingray as 1 of the best decisions i ever made in my life. It really steered my life into a whole other direction. Without Stingray i would have been any normal 15 year old wondering what it was like to compete, feel the burn of training, and meet people from all around Malaysia. Well, instead of wondering, i got the chance to actually live it. Up till today there is not a single moment i regret being a part of the club as it has thought me alot. There is always things that you can learn outside of school and being a swimmer in this club have thought me much. I've met many faces, i've suffered lows as well as celebrated highs. It would be a painful experience to one day leave the club to continue studies or something else overseas. The club have changed much over the years but the fun is still there. From unforgettable trips to memorable events, Stingray Swimming Club have given me an opportunity to see the world in a totally different way, and for that i thank everyone involved in it.........

No comments: