Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Whats up?


I havn't updated in awhile. That's because i have nothing much to update about. I recently watched Princess Protection Program. I have been waiting for this movie since some time last year. When i heard in stars Demi Lovato and Selena Gomez, i just couldn't resist. The show was not bad. Typical Disney ending. I'm glad Demi was chosen to play the princess because I always thought Selena does an excellent job at being the average-teenage-girl who doesn't care about what people thinks for example Wizards of Waverly Place and Another Cinderella Story. Their chemistry as best friends definately helped the show.
.....................................................................................


Another thing i found was a new album released by none other than Kate Voegele who plays Mia Katalano in One Tree Hill. I was a fan of her 1st album and now starting to like this album too. Its called A Fine Mess and it offers the usual taste of mixed emotions in the song lyrics.

No comments: